Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Wild Arms 5 - PS2
Demon Cleaner 19:08 29th August 2007
Wild Arms 5 has been released yesterday.
[Reply]
Sharingan 19:55 29th August 2007
Nice. I haven't actually played another Wild ARMs game since the first one on the Playstation - have fond memories of that one. Maybe time to revisit the series.
[Reply]
Harrison 00:44 30th August 2007
Wild Arms is a great series. Going to grab this as soon as my new HDs are setup.

My favourite to date is still Wild Arms 2 on the PSX. The cell shaded graphics in 3 looked cool, but I didn't enjoy it as much.

Did you know that Wild Arms: Another Code F is actually the same game as Wild Arms 4? Apparently that was it's code name during development as it was being developed at the same time as Wild Arms: Alter Code F which is a remake of the very first PSX Wild Arms, so if you liked the original game in the series, Alter Code F is worth getting to play an enhanced version of the same game.

The Hex battle system in Wild Arms 4 took some getting used to as well and I personally found it a bit restrictive, although I got the strategic point behind it.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 10:14 30th August 2007
Originally Posted by :
Did you know that Wild Arms: Another Code F is actually the same game as Wild Arms 4?
Yes, but it's still not released. I have Alter Code F, the remake. I did not play any of the Wild Arms games yet, only tested them, and indeed, the cel shading in 3 is looking great. If you need to d/l Wild Arms 5, it's in my queue.

EDIT: Wait, I just tested this release and it is not working.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up