Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Classicamiga desktop experiement
Harrison 13:32 27th August 2007
I was messing around in 3DSMax today for a bit of fun and thought I would experiment with the red and white checker pattern used for the Amiga Boing Ball and came up with this.

Feel free to use it as a desktop background if you wish.
Attached: classicamiga_redcheck1.jpg (101.4 KB)
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 13:58 27th August 2007
It looks a bit weird, it would be better when you stretch it, but then it's too pixelated, and in tiled form you can't even read Classicamiga.
[Reply]
Harrison 14:18 27th August 2007
What size are you viewing the image at? The attached image is 1280x1024. I can however make it any size you wanted as I can just render it bigger if needed.
[Reply]
FOL 14:25 27th August 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:
I was messing around in 3DSMax today for a bit of fun and thought I would experiment with the red and white checker pattern used for the Amiga Boing Ball and came up with this.

Feel free to use it as a desktop background if you wish.
Nice i like it, Does this mean you can make me some awesome icons for PSP theme,
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 14:26 27th August 2007
Originally Posted by :
What size are you viewing the image at?
1280x1024, but I clicked now on the image, then it is good. First I used the small picture as background, and when you stretch that one, it's pixelated.
[Reply]
Harrison 14:41 27th August 2007
Well the thumbnail would be pixelated, which explains that.

Here is another one I just made:
Attached: classicamiga_redcheck2.jpg (203.3 KB)
[Reply]
Harrison 14:43 27th August 2007
Originally Posted by FOL:
Nice i like it, Does this mean you can make me some awesome icons for PSP theme,
Sure, if you come up with some ideas for icons I can create them for you. Just give me the ideas and I will see what I can create.
[Reply]
FOL 15:11 27th August 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Originally Posted by FOL:
Sure, if you come up with some ideas for icons I can create them for you. Just give me the ideas and I will see what I can create.
Well anything workbench themed, need them 128 x 128 and 64 x 64 (pixels).
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 15:39 27th August 2007
This one is better, it has at least a spherical form.
[Reply]
FOL 15:44 27th August 2007
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
This one is better, it has at least a spherical form.
Aye, tis nicer. I did like other to. Hey Harrison, how about adding PSPUAE logo you have in your sig across the middle. I would love to see it, i think it would look good.

Anyways, ive stuck this on my desktop, very nice looking.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up