Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4
Thread: Amiga PSP theme
FOL 22:07 27th August 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:
That is looking really nice now. I especially like the use of the HD icon named DH0: for the memory stick. Nice touch.

Any way you can get rid of the PSP ribbon effect that is across the whole thing? Or is that always there?
Me thinks, someone didnt read my post, .

The ribbon = waving lines, as I switched to flash .bmp it acts like the PSP's native monthly colours with wavy lines. I can also supply a pic so people have the option, to set hires backdrop (which is better) or stick with flash 1.

Im missing a perental lock and rss feed icon from amiga OS, anyone able to help, as i have almost finished the prefs icons.
[Reply]
Harrison 22:34 27th August 2007
Will you be able to release an easy to install package for PSP users once you have finished?
[Reply]
FOL 23:57 27th August 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Will you be able to release an easy to install package for PSP users once you have finished?
ermmmm, i can do a guide on how to install it. Its quite simple, plus im only altering the menu and backdrop, nothing else, as im learning.

After looking at other themes, it looks like its possible to make it look like a drop down box, but that will have to come later.

ok, its get there slowly. Done nearly all the prefs icons, missing 2. Photo is sorted, Video is sorted, music is sorted and MS is sorted. Also added Topaz font, .

So its getting there, this preview is 4MB's (my converter is acting up and kills gif). This is using the optional hi-res backdrop (so no wavy lines).
[Reply]
Harrison 00:13 28th August 2007
That is looking really cool. Great job. I may even be tempted to use this myself once it's finished.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 16:36 30th August 2007
That is definetely starting to look like a job well done... Now you got me thinking about how good that would look on the PS3!!!

Ah, better not run before I have learnt to crawl!
[Reply]
Tiago 16:49 30th August 2007
Great work, looks very nice.
[Reply]
FOL 19:59 30th August 2007
Originally Posted by Tiago:
Great work, looks very nice.
Thanks,

If your wondering where it is. Ive been playing fiesta, so aint touched it for a day, but will continue with soon.
[Reply]
FOL 13:53 2nd September 2007
Ok, almosy done with icons. Revised and improved them, so ill start messing with icons going off screen as harrison suguested.

Then I can release something, once thats released I'll start messing with menu location, once I work that out, I will alter it to a dropdown like box and it truely will be amiga like.
[Reply]
FOL 21:42 2nd September 2007
Just to update, icons are finished. Now need to work on position of menu, so that the icons stay out of window. Also got my high-res flash backdrop prob worked out, , im not sure on font though as its fine in xmb, but in borswer its to small, . I like having PSPUAE launch from the XMB, means no crappy PSP pmf before it loads, .

This gif is 8MB's, so 56k'ers beware, .

[Reply]
Harrison 12:23 3rd September 2007
Very nice.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4
Up