Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4
Thread: Amiga PSP theme
FOL 12:01 26th August 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:
The only negative aspect of having the menu at the bottom is that it looks like a Mac! That will never do!
*grumbles, "damn critics"* .

Ill have to play around with it, Ill get all icons sorted first, see how it looks then look further into moving X-bar.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 12:05 26th August 2007
What would be lovely to see on the PSP is it running with the traditional style Amiga drop-down menu system, or the folder system used on Workbench.

I imagine that both options would be quite difficult to implement!
[Reply]
FOL 12:15 26th August 2007
Originally Posted by v85rawdeal:
What would be lovely to see on the PSP is it running with the traditional style Amiga drop-down menu system, or the folder system used on Workbench.

I imagine that both options would be quite difficult to implement!
I would say imposible at present. I was thinking same way, but it can not work. I was thinking, move the X-Bar up a bit and put a Amiga OS window around it, change icons, like settings could be replaced with prefs icon, etc etc. then do the same some for vertical menu's, window and replace icons acordingly.
[Reply]
Harrison 14:04 26th August 2007
Sounds like some great ideas. Hope you can get it all to work.
[Reply]
FOL 23:27 26th August 2007
Its going slow, ill add all icons first then, look at improving it.

[Reply]
Harrison 23:37 26th August 2007
That's starting to look really cool. Any way you can mask areas? So the icons scroll under the sides of the background window? instead of over them.
[Reply]
FOL 10:57 27th August 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:
That's starting to look really cool. Any way you can mask areas? So the icons scroll under the sides of the background window? instead of over them.
Not sure, but ill work on that later, once all icons are done. Im going to ask around to see if i can get it to drop down. As i say though, icons first (and tidy up of icons).
[Reply]
FOL 20:18 27th August 2007
k, been working on it some more, moved from theme backdrop to flash backdrop with waves (but it lacks in quality, need to work on it). Revised icons, its starting to come together.

[Reply]
Harrison 20:26 27th August 2007
That is looking really nice now. I especially like the use of the HD icon named DH0: for the memory stick. Nice touch.

Any way you can get rid of the PSP ribbon effect that is across the whole thing? Or is that always there?
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 21:52 27th August 2007
Originally Posted by :
I especially like the use of the HD icon named DH0: for the memory stick. Nice touch.
That looks indeed very cool, and also the rest starts to get a nice look

You're trying to make me definitely buy a PSP I think.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4
Up