Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: And again 2 new RPGs for PSP
Demon Cleaner 07:13 24th August 2007
Jeanne d'Arc, a turn based strategy RPG by Level 5 which got good reviews, and Dragoneer's Aria by NIS America were released recently. You can find some screenshots of Jeanne d'Arc here, and a trailer at YouTube.

@Harrison
You can grab them, they're both in queue 1.
[Reply]
Harrison 11:37 24th August 2007
Those look good. Cheers

Any news on when you will be getting a PSP?
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 11:48 24th August 2007
The guy still didn't contact me again, as he's waiting for the stick to arrive to replace it. They were out of stock, and they are very hard to get hold of.
[Reply]
Harrison 11:58 24th August 2007
Maybe you should wait and get the new slim PSP when it is launched in September? Providing it can be downgraded that is.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 13:18 27th August 2007
Probably I should wait, but as you say, can it be downgraded? I'm sure, a few days after its release it will. But what are the real pros of the new slim version?
[Reply]
Harrison 13:29 27th August 2007
Biggest pros is that it is lighter and thinner, and the power consumption has been greatly improved so battery life is much longer. Also it has a video out so you can connect it up to a TV and watch films played back from the PSP, including HD quality (according to Sony).

I'm sure that now the Pandora battery trick is available it should be usable for downgrading the new slim PSP, but we won't know until it is actually released in September.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up