Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: Any former Spectrum users on this board?
Harrison 11:37 10th September 2007
Don't let it's development effect the ongoing work on PSPUAE though. That wouldn't be good. I will definitely be trying out the Speccy emulator though. Always great to have a new emulator to play around with.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 12:16 10th September 2007
I recently tried another Spectrum emulator on the PC. I usually use EmuZWin, but I got the emulator Spectaculator, which is very good, but is not for free. I got it together with a serial drom UG. If you want to try it out, grab it from there, or if you want, I can post it here, it's not that big.
[Reply]
Harrison 12:39 10th September 2007
I tried that one a while back and it seemed good. I don't actually have any Spectrum emulators installed at the moment so do need a new one to try.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 12:52 10th September 2007
Here's the link to UG.
[Reply]
Harrison 14:55 10th September 2007
Cheers, I will grab that later.
[Reply]
FOL 22:58 11th September 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Don't let it's development effect the ongoing work on PSPUAE though. That wouldn't be good. I will definitely be trying out the Speccy emulator though. Always great to have a new emulator to play around with.
Well, im stuck on PSPUAE, seems the other devs have vanished. I have tried to update to the new E-UAE, but its bugged. So for now, ill play around with PSPectrum.
[Reply]
J T 10:14 12th September 2007
We had a Speccy, it was a 128K I think. I never really used it loads, as at the time I was just that tiny bit too young and it seemed to be a bit complicated at times. I remember playing games such as Saboteur and Turbo Esprit (not the racing game by Gremlin).

It got lent to a friend and came back not-working.

It hung around in a box for a bit and then we smashed it up. Bt of a daft thing to do really, would've been better to try and fix it but at the time there didn't seem much worth to that.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up