Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Just picked up a copy of Project Firestart, still in wraps
Ghost 21:32 22nd August 2007
Hello all,

Today while surfing Ebay I came across one of those sales that are very rare and special, an old classic game that is still in its original wrapping.

I have been looking our for a number of rare and special games after I discovered them on the Internet and I was really pleasantly surprised to find Project Firestart not only in a good condition but pretty much to factory standard.

Only a few times before had I had that luck, Sundog: Frozen Legacy and Wasteland.

I am really happy to own this item now, but I am not planning to open it, it is way to special for that.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 00:56 23rd August 2007
Originally Posted by :
I am really happy to own this item now, but I am not planning to open it, it is way to special for that.
I would also keep it wrapped, you can always use any copy of the game, which would even be legal, as you own the original.
[Reply]
Harrison 11:47 23rd August 2007
Very true. Just download a copy of the game to play it, and keep the original sealed. Although it is also a little sad never seeing the game manual inside.

But I do the same with Star Wars items I collect. If it is sealed it never gets opened. I have a limited edition figure with a comic included, but these are still sealed on their original card so I have never seen inside or read the comic.
[Reply]
Ghost 22:44 12th September 2007
Woohoo, I finally received the game today.

Really impressed in how it was sent too, the seller took no chance and put it in a sturdy box to make sure the game remained undamaged.

Should I get access to a digital camera I will make a picture of it.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up