Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Anyone has manual/user's guide for Workbench 3.x ?
Harrison 16:18 23rd August 2007
Bugger! That's the expired copyright idea out the window then.

Approaching the publishers and authors directly has to be the only way then. Or we just offer then to registered members only on the site so they stay out of the public eye.
[Reply]
FOL 22:24 23rd August 2007
Simple, dont make it public, if someone asks, then you know, .
[Reply]
Harrison 22:42 23rd August 2007
True, but I want to make as much content public as possible on the site as it will attract more people searching for such files. Therefore I'm still going to try and get the permission from as many as possible.
[Reply]
FOL 20:29 25th August 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:
True, but I want to make as much content public as possible on the site as it will attract more people searching for such files. Therefore I'm still going to try and get the permission from as many as possible.
Aye, but this very post will end up in search engine at some point, they will come, register and then PM you,
[Reply]
AlexJ 20:40 25th August 2007
Originally Posted by FOL:
Aye, but this very post will end up in search engine at some point, they will come, register and then PM you,
It already is! The forums here are crawled at least daily if not more often:
[Reply]
FOL 20:42 25th August 2007
Originally Posted by AlexJ:
Originally Posted by FOL:
It already is! The forums here are crawled at least daily if not more often:
Ideed it is,
[Reply]
AlexJ 18:29 29th August 2007
Just a quick update on this one, I haven't forgotten about it, it's just taking a little longer than I anticipated due to it's size and other distractions. Currently 4 of the 15 chapters have been scanned and cleaned (90 pages).
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 19:09 29th August 2007
Great job, seems that you still have something to do as there are a lot of pages.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up