Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. help,!!!whdload games got problems that i dont know how to fix

when i play whdgames goblin 3,in the first stage, i just cant find the bird, but when i play this game without a whdload, the bird will reappear again. the thing is i really wanna use whdload to play games ,becase it is very convenient .
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. has any one got" AWeb_APL34_full_020.lha package"

i have searched all the internet ,cant find " AWeb_APL34_full_020.lha package", has anybody got a copy of it, please send it to me ,many thank in advance:p
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Stylish Amiga Case for Modern Computer Hardware

Hi

I would like to introduce you a stylish Amiga case for modern computer hardware, like a PPC for OS 4.1 or Intel-processors :

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IaGYAT_HrHY[/url]

It's a Kickstarter project and I'm not the initiator. I would like to appeal to you to make this project coming true, especially for it is not that much missing to get the project funded. I consider it as a worth contribution to the Amiga community. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Jack Tramiel is dead

[QUOTE=Demon Cleaner;48517]Sad news, he died on this easter Sunday, 8th of April. You can read more about him on the Wikipedia site: [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Tramiel[/url][/QUOTE]

Jack murió y Commodore podrá quebrar, pero C-64 y su herencia siempre estarán con nosotros. Luis (meseta)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Join our new ClassicRetro Steam Group!

I've just finished creating a new Steam gamers Group. I know a lot of you have steam accounts, so I thought it would be great if we had a group we could all join. I'm also going to post this on amibay so we can try to bring together as many members as possible.

I thought the group would be great to use as a central location to find other classicamiga and Amibay members quickly on Steam, so you can see who else is playing the same games from our communities for multiplay, or ...
1 2 3